Monday 13 May 2013

Review: E45 Lotion

Right, let's see how this goes, my first proper online blog review of a product. Firstly I will disclose that I'm a BzzAgent and I have been sent some of the new E45 lotions to try, review and spread the word about - whether it be good or bad!

A little bit about BzzAgent first, it's free to sign up and once your profile has been completed you will be eligible to join trials of products. They send you free stuff, you try it and then share the deals and samples with your friends, in return they just ask you to create a buzz about the product and then return to their site to fill in details about what you thought of the product, who you've spoken to about it and what they thought and then you just simply wait for the next campaign to come along and do it all again.

I was sent a bottle of E45 Moisturising Lotion and a bottle of E45 Nourish & Restore Body Lotion.


The Moisturising Lotion is good for every day use, it does what it says on the label which is soothes, softens and relieves dry and sensitive skin. It's fragrance free and is very easy to apply. It quickly soaked into my skin and wasn't greasy or sticky. I applied it once in the morning and it kept my skin soft and smooth till bedtime.


The Nourish & Restore Body Lotion is also great for everyday use. It claims to restore skin suppleness within 3 weeks. I was very impressed after the first use. My skin wasn't as red looking and felt soft and smooth for 24 hours. I have even tried it on my face and it's got rid of the dry skin I had on my nose and forehead after 3 days of use. It's lightly fragranced and reminded me of baby powder. Again it was easy to apply and soaked nicely into my skin without feeling sticky or greasy.



I'm normally very fussy about body and moisturising lotions because I suffer from psoriasis and so I have very dry, red scaly, itchy skin. But even after only 3 days use of the Nourish & Restore Body Lotion, I think I have found something worth sticking with.

If you would like to try a free sample of E45 for yourself then click here

E45 can be found in all good retailers and comes in a variety of sizes.

Have any of my readers tried this or do you use something else?
Leave me a comment and let me know what you use to look after your skin.


Disclaimer, although I was sent the products to test, all words and photos are my own.


1 comment:

  1. E45 is brilliant, it's a very inexpensive, effective, non-allergenic moisture and I swear by the stuff. Great product. All these expensive, highly perfumed moisturises can actually do more harm than good because of the additives. This stuff is the Bzzz knees!

    ReplyDelete