Monday 6 June 2016

#MealPlanningMonday - 6th June 2016

Phew it's been a scorcher today and I don't know about you but when it's hot, food and eating is the last thing on my mind and so is cooking. I eat a lot less when it's nice weather, I seem to fill up more on water and cold drinks instead.

sausages burgers disposable BBQ barbecueIf it's going to be like this all week, then we shall probably just end up eating salad every night. However tonight, we had a little barbecue in the garden. I bought one of the small disposable barbecues and set it up on my old cast iron table. We had a lovely time sitting out in the sun cooking burgers and sausages on the table.

Squiggle loved it, he prefers alfresco dining when the sun is shining and is quite happy to sit down and eat, which is a contrast to when we sit inside and meal times become a battle. He just doesn't want to sit still, I honestly don't know where he gets his energy from, it's certainly not from his parents!

Anyway I digress, my meal plan for this week is either going to be salad, salad and more salad, but there will be a contingency plan in case of wet or colder weather.

  • Lasagne and garlic bread
  • Mexican fajitas
  • Cheesey pizza
  • Fish fingers and mash
  • Chicken Tikka Masala
I hope you all get to make the most of the weather, have a good week and enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment