Monday 21 July 2014

#MealPlanningMonday - 21st July 2014

Oh dear - I am definitely going to get back on the meal planning bandwagon, my bank balance and waistline cannot cope with takeaways and last minute trips to the shops any longer. I need my pennies to entertain Squiggle over the Summer holidays, no doubt it's going to be filled with trips to the park ( free - yippee ) for ice cream ( not free - boo ). But also I am having my garden landscaped in September, and I cannot wait, I'll be getting a nice new fence to keep Squiggle in the garden, nice new gates also designed to keep him in the garden, a new patio and a purpose built raised flower bed. I am still having arguments discussions with the other half, he wants a shed, I want a summer house, haven't the money for either so the arguments discussions will have to continue for now!

Anyway back to the point, here's my menu for this week. I'm having another attempt at emptying the freezer and cupboards, my freezer is in desperate need of a defrost so the less I have in it the better!

Monday - bangers and mash
Tuesday - spaghetti and meatballs
Wednesday - possibly leftover spaghetti and meatballs / beans on toast
Thursday - planned trip to the pub!
Friday - fakeaway - Chinese
Saturday - steak and chips
Sunday - lamb dinner


I've just realised that I have a very high meat content on my menu this week, I need some meat free meals for next week, can you help? What would you suggest? What's your favourite recipe?, please feel free to leave me a comment, and I'll  try and make some of your suggestions next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment