Sunday 3 January 2016

#MealPlanningMonday - 4th January 2016

Happy New Year!

Let me start 2016 as I mean to go on, and that's by exercising more, eating less, blogging more, sitting on my arse less.... hmm that's not technically going to work if I've to sit down to blog, might have to stand up then to write my posts from now on!

So it does look like I am making one or two New Year's resolutions, and as I am one to say the diet starts Monday I will already be 4 days into the new year when the diet starts, so how long can I keep at it?
I honestly cannot answer that, I love eating, I'm not ashamed to admit it and last year I did eat my way to putting back on the 2 and a half stone I'd lost in 2014.

So new year, new me.

My menu for the week will be hit and miss as I have a mixture of good food and bad food to use up and clear out the cupboards. I have watched programmes and read articles that recommend throwing out all the bad stuff and starting afresh but that just seems like a waste of money and food to me, so it will get eaten!

What's for tea then?

Lemon cod fillet
Pasta bake
lamb steak
beef steak
chicken and squash risotto

Watch this space to see if my resolutions last or if I fall at the first hurdle!
Also pop along to see what others are cooking at Mrs M's!



No comments:

Post a Comment