Monday 12 January 2009

First weigh in.....

Well yesterday was weigh day and yippee I've lost 4 pounds so I'm now back to my pre Christmas weight !! I've stuck to the Paul McKenna way of eating which for those who haven't watched his show is a simple 4 steps.
1. Eat when you are hungry.
2. Eat what you want not what you should. ( chuck away diet faddy foods )
3. Eat consciously ( slowly taking your time to savour your food )
4. When you feel full stop.
I've eaten the same foods as I would normally ie potatoes, pasta, pizza, cake, chocolate, but found that I'm not clearing my plate because I'm feeling full whereas before I would shovel it in and feel bloated about 15 minutes later.

So onward and upward ( or should that be downward ?!?!? ) I'm carrying on doing this way of eating and will now be throwing some exercise in the mix.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, brilliant start! Maybe I should chuck the ww stuff away and watch mr mckenna! Good Luck with your exercising!

    ReplyDelete