Monday 5 January 2009

Time for me to shift my arse....

Right this is the year I am going to lose weight. I know I've said this every year since I started gaining weight back when I was 21 years old but I'm going to be 30 this year and I don't want to be fat anymore.
I turn 30 in late March so that gives me about 11 weeks to shift a few pounds or a couple of stone. Preferably the 2nd.
I can't afford slimming classes as I don't work so I'll have to rely on healthy eating plans in magazines and common sense not to eat a full packet of biscuits when I'm watching TV.
I have a couple of exercise DVD's which I have dusted off... ahem.... I will also hopefully be going for walks in the evening with Darren once it gets lighter and warmer.
I have a couple of stepping stone goals to ease me into the swing of things. My first small step is to lose the 4 pounds I put on over Christmas. Once that's done I'll work out another one.
My first major goal is to get under 16 stone. The last time that happened was at Christmas 2005 but that was due to illness but it made me feel better seeing it on the scales.
The next big goal will be to get to the weight I was when I first met Darren which I think should be achievable by my birthday and hopefully means I can fit back into the pair of jeans I wore on our first date.
After that who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment