Monday 28 April 2014

Meal Planning Monday - 28th April 2014

Hello, I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I did, I booked a last minute surprise outing for my mum and took her to see the story of Marc Bolan and T.Rex in 20th Century Boy at the Manchester Opera House for an early birthday present and we both thoroughly loved it!

The meal planning went a bit skewiff last week, I had my dates mixed up, so instead of having the two pub teas that I thought I was having, I had to quickly rustle something up at home - of course I hadn't been shopping so it was a quite a mixture of titbits on the plate.

I have double checked my diary and it's definitely this week I'm out, so this weeks menu will be:

Monday - Beef stroganoff from yesterdays leftover roast dinner
Tuesday - egg and chips
Wednesday & Thursday - pub tea for work purposes you understand?!?!?
Friday - spag bol
Saturday - possibly leftover spag bol
Sunday - roast dinner

I think next week I am going to either dig a recipe book out, borrow one from the library or buy The Hairy Dieters as I've seen a lot of recipes relating to this book,  because my menu consists of the same thing every week and I'm getting a bit fed up with it.

For better, more varied meal ideas check out this linky!



Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment