Monday 3 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon Challenge: Day 3 - card making & hospital visit

Well 3 days in and I'm already falling behind! Not wanting to make excuses but it was my last visit to the hospital to see my surgeon and I really wanted to make a thank you card for him, which took up most of the day, because it had to be just right! I made him a cut out card, to thank him for doing my surgery by keyhole, it really made him laugh!

Aww sweet!, but appearances can be deceiving,

The inside isn't as cute!
So for those of you curious what the inside is all about, that is a gallbladder peeping out from behind the hole! I had a lot of problems from my pancreatitis surgery and my surgeon said he couldn't guarantee keyhole but would try his best, and try his best he did, so I had to make him this!

Anyway back on with the challenge, only managed to cycle 24 km / 14.91 miles, tonight, but I did this in 1 hour and 1 minute. Will be back on track tomorrow as

Monthly target - 1308.05 km
Cycled today -         24.00 km
Total cycled -        103.60 km
Left to go -          1204.45 km

No comments:

Post a Comment