Thursday 20 March 2014

My Mad March Marathon: Days 19 & 20

Day 19

So yesterday was another nice day, and again I put my bike in the garden to cycle on. Had no embarrassing moments like last week, it was recycling day today so the bins are kept out longer because it takes all day for the council to come and empty the various bins. I hope these little spells of sunshine are practise sessions for Summer, would be lovely to have some nice weather this year, and be able to take Squiddle on days out.
So I did 21.9 km in the morning sunshine and then another 25.56 km in the house!

Monthly target -            1308.05 km
Cycled today -                    47.46 km
Walked today -                         0 km
Total cycled/walked -      430.05 km
Left to go -                            878 km

Day 20

Today was International Day of Happiness and I spent it with the people who make me happy, Squiddle, my mum and grandma ( not saying that hubby doesn't make me happy but he had to go to work! ) We had a lovely day out at a garden centre and a craft/florist wholesalers, ooh I could have spent a fortune there - will have to return again another day without Squiddle as he just wanted to run around so we didn't get to see half of the stuff!

Anyway, I've managed to fit about 3 hours worth of cycling in today - as I woke in a good mood I did a bit this morning and then again tonight, and have done a whopping 80 km / 49.71 miles!!!!

Monthly target -            1308.05 km
Cycled today -                         80 km
Walked today -                         0 km
Total cycled/walked -      510.05 km
Left to go -                           798 km

No comments:

Post a Comment