Tuesday 3 June 2014

Juneathon 2014 - Day 3

Oh dear, I'm getting off to a good start again this year *rolls eyes sarcastically* I did no notable exercise today but in my defence I shopped! I spent a good 2 hours aimlessly wandering around a shopping centre, peering in through windows at all sorts of lovely delights and then moving on, because I can't afford to buy anything this week. Well that's a bit of a fib, I did actually end up spending a whopping £7 on 3 plant tubs, a bottle of tomato feed and a bag of compost, and then spent the rest of the afternoon replanting my not so small seedlings.

This year I am aiming to grow tomatoes,



 runner beans



 and peas, and so far they're looking good



I rescued the runner beans from the sale rack at a garden centre, they were looking pretty sorry for themselves and had been reduced to 50 pence, but with a good watering and spending the night in a warm place they've doubled in size!


No comments:

Post a Comment