Friday 20 June 2014

Juneathon 2014 - Days 14 -20

My dear readers, I cannot tell a lie, sadly this week I have had a serious case of C.B.A ( Can't Be Arsed ). I went out on Friday and Saturday night and had a little drinky winky and it seems to have taken its toll on me. I know they say it takes longer to recover the older you get, but a whole week - I'm only 35 for goodness sake!!!

Mind you it didn't help trying to drink a rainbow's worth of alcopops!

For illustration purposes only - I didn't drink them! ( all!! )


Saturday was my friends annual Ann Summers Party, it was a tame party compared to previous ones because the girl who was presenting it was new and it was her first party, so we were her guinea pigs. The night went well until after the party when the karaoke came out and we crucified a good many songs. I swear I can sing better in my car, than trying to keep a tune on the karaoke, apologies to any neighbours who thought we were strangling cats!

Tuesday I was back out at bingo, but sadly have no wins to report, Thursday I took Squiggle to Rascals play centre in Preston, it was his treat for being good in the craft shop, other than that I haven't done anything this week.


I think it may be fair to say that Leo Cat may have done more than me this week. Well things will change tomorrow, it's the longest day of the year and I am determined to get out and make the most of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment