Wednesday 4 June 2014

Juneathon 2014 - Day 4

Oh dear, another day of not really doing much. I thought this was meant to be British Summer time, oh hang on it is, British Summer mainly consists of wet and windy days doesn't it? I refuse to go out in the rain at the best of times and I'm coming down with Squiggle's cold so I'd rather stay in and keep warm.

There was a moment of blue sky which didn't last long but was long enough for the magpie's to create havoc in the garden, I couldn't see which poor pussy cat they were squawking at but they weren't half telling him/her off!

It soon became clear why, they were sitting on my washing line picking the flies off the cobwebs and didn't want anything else feasting with them!

Feasting time!
Keeping a lookout
Two's company


No comments:

Post a Comment