Monday 9 June 2014

Meal Planning Monday - 9th June 2014

Good Evening folks, apologies for a very short and hastened post, been having a spot of trouble with the electric's tonight, there's a storm brewing outside.

The Juneathon mission is going well but I'm having to do most of it indoors due to the typical British Summer, so the exercise bike has been dusted off and is getting a bit of a hammering, but tonight I did manage to go for a hop,skip and jog!

My menu this week is a bit hit and miss because I have a lot of girls night's out planned, so as a rough guide we shall be dining on

Cod in a tomato and basil sauce
Beef Stroganoff
Spaghetti and meatballs
Pasta salad
Carvery/Roast dinner

Next week I am hoping to try and do something a little different and fun for the World Cup, watch this space.

As usual, this post is in conjunction with Mrs M's linky!




No comments:

Post a Comment