Monday 10 June 2013

#Juneathon - Day 10

Slightly miffed, angry and scared about tonight's walk.
I had all good intentions and set off with my Walkman blaring in my ears. I thought I'd try a different route tonight to inject a bit of variety into it.
I set off all well and good and headed to the park and managed to to see not only a Kestrel,


but a fox as well


There is also a Kingfisher and apparently a fourth which I have yet to find, but I felt myself being followed by a young man in a hoodie looking very dubious, so I had to make a quick exit back onto the main road. I then ended up feeling quite anxious and skeptical of every person I walked by, it really did put the frighteners on me. I can only do serious walking at night when Squiggle is being put to bed, otherwise it would just be a lazy stroll during the day, and unfortunately the town where I live isn't one of the safest places in the country, I'm going to have to rethink my routes or try and get out as soon as Mr H. gets in from work. I'll have a little sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow.

So I only managed to cover 1.65 miles but it was still a good 30 odd minute walk with not much of an incline to tackle tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment