Sunday 30 June 2013

#Juneathon - Days 28, 29 & 30

So after spending all day Thursday in the rain, Friday was spent with my morning trek to the Dermatalogy to get myself a tan on their industrial sunbed and then 2 hours chasing the kids around at playgroup. Saturday I returned to my nightly walk and did just under 3 miles in just under an hour.

Onto today - Sunday, being the last day of the challenge I woke with all good intentions of getting a last day workout in, but sadly I couldn't, as my husband sprung a last minute holiday on me and so I've spent the day trying to wash and pack all our clothes for a week at Butlins which we are going on tomorrow!
I may not have stuck to the hardened rules of the challenge but I have tried my hardest and done more this month than I've probably done in the last 3 years!

My workout stats for Juneathon are:

No of Walks: 12
Miles covered: 34.26
Total time: 17 hours 26 minutes 30 seconds
No of Dances: 3
Total time: 4 hours 50 mins
Other exercise: 8
Total number of times exercised: 23

I'm very impressed with my all my hard work and secretly think I have been bitten by the exercise bug, I sincerely hope that I can keep myself motivated and keep exercising.


No comments:

Post a Comment