Sunday 23 June 2013

#Juneathon - Days 22 & 23, Dance the night away, pain the following day!

So last night I decided to venture out out in the pouring rain for a boogie! It was the first time in 4 years that I had been clubbing, and I'm quite proud of the fact that I did manage to stay out till 3am. My how the town's night scene has changed since I was last there, favourite bars have closed and new ones have opened, and in some cases shut and reopened as something else, one bar has apparently been closed and reopened 3 times and is now trading as a burger bar. I was very excited to hear that the town had finally got a "classical/retro" nightclub playing all my favourite cheesy tunes from the 70's, 80's & 90's. I was in my element dancing away on the lit up dance floor and could have stayed there all night if it wasn't for the impending kids party I knew we had to go to Sunday afternoon.

So this afternoon with Squiggle and hubby in tow off we set to a little girl's 3rd birthday party. I had to laugh at hubby as he sat there feeling a little worse for wear especially when we got onto the 3rd game of musical bumps! I've no sympathy as it was all self inflicted - will he ever learn?

So tonight I am going to give my walk a miss and try and get an early night, I think I deserve it with all the dancing I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment