Friday 21 June 2013

#Juneathon - Days 20 & 21

Yesterday was a different day for me, and unfortunately I can't tell you much about it because it involved a mystery shopping mission that wasn't a mystery shop. I know that sounds very cryptic but it is hard work being a secret agent because I do get to go on some fabulous missions but I can't tell anybody about them. So I shall leave you all wondering what I've been up to and some day in the future I might tell you all about it in my memoirs!

After my mission I had a leisurely stroll around the town and did a spot of shopping so I'm counting my carrying some quite heavy bags as my exercise for the day!

Today has been an active day, after a quick trip to the hospital for my final visit of the week it was off to Parent & Toddler group for a morning of mayhem. We planted Sunflower seeds today which the kids loved. The parents were a little less enthused when they noticed how mucky they were all getting!
After playgroup had finished we had the joyous task of putting the room back together, normally there are 5 of us to clear up but today there was only 2 so between us we had to lug 100 chairs and a piano back into position, I was so glad I'd had a bacon butty earlier on to give me the strength to do it.

This afternoon there was no rest for the wicked, had a very active afternoon in the Wacky Warehouse, playing in the ball pits and climbing up and down steps and slides, I could quite easily put my feet up now but I have some housework to do tonight although the thought of a walk seems more appealing. Only time will tell what I decide to do tonight, I will let you all know tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment