Saturday 8 June 2013

#Juneathon - Day 8, weight loss & magpies

Well the first thing I did this morning was to weigh and measure myself to see if I had actually lost anything during my first week of Juneathon. I was quite nervous about standing on the scales because I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with a 3lb weight loss and 3cm off my boobs and waist considering the large Pina Colada I'd had the night before and the large meal on Wednesday I thought that was pretty good going.

As it was very sunny, I decided to slap the sun lotion on and play with Squiggle in the garden, so today's exercise was just plenty of running around enjoying the sun an fresh air.

Decided to finish the day off with our first BBQ of the year. Now normally I'm led to believe that BBQ's are Man things, the women tend to do all the running around and preparing the salads and buns and then Man just comes burns the meat and leaves. Not in our household, I wouldn't trust Mr Homer as far as I could throw him with a BBQ, so it was all down to me, and, well, it was a success. I can report no food poisoning as of yet!

Whilst having our food we were entertained by 2 magpies trying to attack a cat, they were at it the other night but I didn't have my phone to hand but luckily I did tonight so I've managed to capture a little video of them taunting it!





No comments:

Post a Comment