Monday 3 June 2013

#Juneathon Day 3

Oh my, I woke up stiff as a board this morning, every limb was aching, it took me a while to haul my body out of bed - much to the annoyance of Squiggle who wanted to go and play in the park at 7am. I swear sometimes I think that child is not mine - where does he get his energy from? certainly not me or his dad!!

So I was contemplating having a restful day today, I know, I know I'm only 3 days into my challenge and only done one real day of exercise but considering I usually spend anywhere up to 12 hours a day sitting/lying on the settee I think I'm doing alright ( she says with raised eyebrows )

The weather has helped immensely today, that coupled with Squiggle wanting to play out, so I've been in the garden again today, put in a couple of new plants in the front garden and then spent the afternoon playing football and tig chase in the back garden with Squiggle, and to be honest I've loved it - heck I even did a bit of running in the garden when he was chasing me. So I can put my hand on my heart and honestly say I've had an active day which all counts towards the Juneathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment