Monday 17 June 2013

#Juneathon - Day 17,

Woke up aching a bit this morning, due to all that walking and eating I did yesterday! Went for my usual trek around the hospital grounds before having my light treatment and ointment for my psoriasis, have to say it is looking a lot better on my arms, but my legs are still all flared up!

Managed to have a little afternoon snooze before going  for an hours long 3 mile "what I call hike" walk, right to the highest point in town again. Managed to catch a lovely view of Pendle Hill in the distance. It's been a long time since I walked up that hill, in fact it will be 11 years next week - I took my husband up it the weekend he first came to meet my parents all those many years ago, it nearly killed him and we haven't been up it since!

Pendle Hill in the distance


No comments:

Post a Comment